Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dunedin first day

On my first full day in Dunedin, June 30, I got a tour of Dunedin from Susan, a Presbyterian minister with whom I had been emailing, and her husband Paul. Dave still hadn't arrived. I didn't take any pictures because I was concentrating on looking. On the way home, they drove past a park with a terrific view that is right by a supermarket. When I got home, I hopped in my rented car and drove back to the park to take these pictures, then went shopping for food. The first photo is looking south towards the ocean. Next stop Antartica. Then I turned a little bit to the left, and took each photo after the other. You can see that Dunedin is on both the ocean and a long harbor. In the last photo, the tall buildings in the distance are the university. Our house isn't too far from the park where I took these photos.





No comments: